CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Muller Months in Review...


It's been a long time since the last time I've blogged....maybe this is why:


Mommys new toy! My iPad.

And plus, I have been busy stressing over this:


We're MOVING!!
Into a bigger house in the best location for us!
Right by a GREAT school for the boys! (walking distance to Uplands school, lots of other young kids on this street and some nice other moms)
This wasn't in the works for long, this house kind of just fell into our lap and we couldn't pass it up, it's not like we were even actively looking for a new house, but when this house came up things started happening, like we had to sell ours, eek. That means cleaning it up quickly, doing some touch ups all right before we went on vacation for a road trip to Salmon Arm and Kamloops, and then we were back for a couple days before flying to Banff for a wedding. So it was a very busy, stressful time and once we got back about 2 weeks passed and we got an offer on our house! It took 4 weeks to sell!
The new house is a 4 level split where there will be tons of room to hide, oops, I mean have fun! A HUGE kitchen that overlooks the backyard where I can watch the kids play and not have to supervise from outside, while I can domesticate even more with baking, cooking, cleaning. I am so excited! No really, this is exactly what I picture doing, so I am beyond happy at this point! I am going to be so devastated to actually have to go to my job in March 2011.
Our move date is very end of October, so hopefully we'll be all moved in before Halloween :)

Another reason for my absence:

Nash is very mobile. Crawling at times, but mostly pulling himself all over the place, and he's quick. now the climbing started last night, this is Nash this morning already......

um, yah, it's fun, but geesh, he's just turned 6 months old, can't he be a baby for longer? Why do my kids have to be so into everything! They really keep me on my toes! His favorite thing to go see is this:



See what I mean about keeping me on my toes??!! This stage should be "fun" in the new house with 3 sets of stairs?! oh great!

That's it for now, don't expect to hear from me for a little while as I will be busy packing up our lives in boxes to start our new life in a new house.
of course I will exhaust you with pictures of our new home when we are all settled in!


0 comments: