CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

preschool-hooray! preschool-hooray!

Yes I am that excited! But sad too. But thiiiiiiiiis much excited and thiiiis much sad :)

My little baby Owen is growing up too fast, but preschool will do him some good! (without mommy there guiding him) Today was his 2nd day at preschool, the teacher Karla said he did great today, so that is good, whatever that entails I'm not sure. All I knew is that when I dropped him off today, he was whining that he didn't want me to go today and if I could stay with him, then I silently snuck out and didn't look back!
It's soooo quiet without him in the house, it's almost eerie, in a weird way, not in a good way. I truly don't know what to do with myself. Nash and I go for walks and it just seems too quiet, and then I see other moms with their 3-4 year olds and just want to crawl up and cry, feeling like I'm abandoning my son at preschool, learn-dammit-learn. It's a big adjustment for me and I'm sure I'll get over it soon. I just don't like not knowing what he's doing and how he's behaving, and what is he saying?! Is he making friends? is he being shy? is he playing nice? is he sitting in the corner sucking his thumb? is he doing cartwheels because he's not with mommy? is he being taught? is he getting one on one time with a teacher? so many questions so little time!