CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

6 months already?

(Nash pictured here in the stripes, with Kaleigh, his bff)


where did that go? you mean 1/2 my maternity leave it over already? Noooooo...say it isn't so......

Nash...Nash...Nash....
yep, 6 months old already. Remember when I posted when he was 4 months old getting teeth, well they still haven't shown up yet, there they are, just sitting right underneath the gum line, teasing us, taunting us, making me get up in the middle of the night to put the soother back in Nash's mouth for him to be able to fall asleep again. Those damn teeth.

Nash is full on crawling now, yes, my babies are superhuman babies who don't want to stay babies for long at all, they want to be grown up and see everything that's high up. Nash had been pulling himself along to get to wherever he wants to go, now he's just started crawling this past week, but today, he is full on crawling and now putting his tiny little baby hands on top of the coffee table and trying to pull himself up *wha?* when did this happen *shaking head* Trying is the operative word here, he tries, then falls, then cries, gets picked up, then gets put down to try again. So then he crawls over to the tv, puts his hands on something stable, and up he goes *wha?* and again, then he falls, cries, gets picked up, then put back down to try again. This is when I should just get the tape, tape him up nice and tight and keep him my baby. That's the plan for tonight I think :)

He now weighs 17lbs, 2oz....he got mistaken for a 10 month old the other day...hmm.
He's not that big :)
I'll have to go look to see what Owen was at 6 months to compare. Because that's what I do, I am constantly comparing, and the funniest thing is, is that kids are *supposed* to be all different, different pregnancies, different babies, different kids, different people, but when I compare Owen and Nash at the same ages, they are totally the same. It's so weird because Nash came out all floppy and with this glorious gorgeous brown hair, and Owen came out looking around with this neck made of steel with this sunny highlighted blondish hair (that all fell out and came back platinum) and when I had Nash I thought to myself, oh thank god, he's going to be a baby for longer because he was so floppy and couldn't hold his head up like Owen could, buttttt that didn't last long as now they were both crawling at 6 months, Owen was walking at 9 1/2 months, so I'm sure Nash will too...already the brotherly competition!

I cannot believe how good Owen is with Nash. I sometimes forget that he is only 4 years old though and run downstairs yelling at Owen to "watch your brother for a minute please" and I come back and Nash is peering in the dog food (close to a stairs encounter) while Owen is glued to Imagination Movers on Playhouse Disney. Note to self, do not leave the 4 year old toddler in charge.
But on another note, I absolutely love watching brotherly love. Especially Nash, Owen just walks into the room lately and Nash grins ear to ear and laughs this throaty from the belly laugh. Then I get him to look at me and he just stares, then looks at Owen and laughs and smiles and screeches. Um, what about Mommy, the lady who gave you birth?

So lets recap here on Nash..he's 6 months old, 17lbs, 2oz, no teeth yet, loves brother.
and that is that :)

0 comments: