CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Day is just around the corner!

March 5th is my due date and it's almost here! Of course I'm going in for a scheduled C-section, so it may or may not be March 5th! heehee, you'll just have to wait and see! :)

This week has been the hardest on my mind as I haven't been getting much sleep at all. My mind is whirling about the upcoming new addition and it finally hit me that I'll be having a baby SOON! So there have been nights where I am wide awake and it's 3am and I've barely gotten any sleep before then and after. At midnight I broke down crying, and that seemed to drain my body and I drifted into some much needed slumber, with the hourly, yes hourly now, pee break. At 3 I woke up so happy that I was actually sleeping, not that very light close my eyes sleeping, but comfy cozy restfull sleep! I felt like I was going crazy as I had to change my blanket, because my usual blanket didn't "feel quite right", I had to open up our roll down shade, as it was too dark in the room to sleep, I had to turn on a hall light for that extra dimness, I had to change my pillows, because my usual pillows felt weird. Then I decided to go sleep on the couch, and that's where I initially fell asleep and then lugged all my stuff back to bed in the middle of the night....anyways, enough about that, I'm having a baby soon! lol

39 weeks...I am today! Baby has dropped a lot and it feels like I can barely hold him in there! haha Last doctor appointment went well, it's the last time I see him until the surgery. Garth and Owen came for the last appointment, so it was good..it was like a party :-D They had trouble finding the heartbeat as the baby was laying right about my hips, so they got out the ultrasound machine, so I got to see the baby and confirm (again for the 3rd time now) that yes yes yes it's a boy! (and he likes to show it off everytime!! haha) Doctor asked if I wanted to know, and I said, still a boy right? and he showed me his you know what on the screen! Yep, what a show off!

Owen asked yesterday, when is this baby getting here? haha I think he's anxious about meeting this new baby! I can't wait to see how he'll be, I know he'll be such a big help for sure! He'll be sleeping over at Gramma and Papa's the first night we're in the hospital....so that will be so fun, (his very first sleepover...eeek) that way Garth can stay the night with me on our first night there, so that will be great! Duncan will like some much needed rest with everyone out of the house that night as I keep him up with my getting up all the time! lol

We have our plan again to bring home something of the baby's that he's worn and let Duncan smell it and get used to it before he meets the new addition, and perhaps the new baby will buy Owen a new toy to make it a little special for Owen as well, not just this new person taking up all of his momma's time!

Well I think that's it....next time you hear from me, I'm sure I'll have some baby pictures to show off!

0 comments: