CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

announcing Nash!!!!

I thought it about time to update my blog! haha I've been busy, what canI say!!!!

Nash was born March 1 2010, at 9lbs, 8oz, 850am....and he's absolutely healthy!
The last month has had it's ups and downs! Mostly ups! He's a pretty easy baby during the day...but nights are a different story...uggg. These last couple weeks have been trying on our nerves as Nash thinks he likes being up for up to 4 hours at a time during the wee hours of the mornings! Anddd if Nash is sleeping for a long period of time, guess who gets up to cry or talk about something....Owen! eeek!

Nash now weighs in at 11lbs, 9oz, and I can feel it in my arms! lol
Owen is a great big brother and loves Nash sooo much! He is always telling us what Nash needs when he's crying..."maybe Nash needs a bath"...."maybe Nash needs his soover"...."maybe Nash pooed"....it's so sweet!

It's been quite a month!

0 comments: