CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby in the belly...week 35....

So no date is set yet for the delivery of the baby, and that is something we are going to keep secret because we want something to be a suprise for everyone with this baby!!!


So you are just going to have to wait and be tortured! heehee


I've been feeling good, a lot slower as I get bigger and bigger, it's hard to get up, hard to move, but feeling good and can't wait for the big day! It's hard to get to sleep at nights, and I'm up thru the nights a lot. My sugar levels have been awesome and the doctor is pleased, so I think I'm in the clear and won't have to take insulin shots or anything, just keep watching what I'm eating and not tons of sugary foods, but this baby really really wants to have a cake, so we'll see when I give birth if I get to treat myself to a piece of cake when this baby is born! lol
(at least one piece of cake, right now I feel like I could eat an entire cake! ...and usually I'm not even a huge cake-lover! lol)
In the last 4-5 weeks I haven't gained any weight, so I'm thinking the baby is growing and gaining and I'm losing my weight on this healthy kick I have going on, so that's awesome! Hopefully once I get my quick sugar fix, I can keep it up with the not so sugary foods! I've pretty much just cut out cereals, yogurts, juices, and sugary junk, so I'm thinking it won't be too hard once I have the baby!

I can't wait to see how Owen is going to be as a big brother. Right now, he's sooo eager to help with everything I do, cooking dinners, tidying up his toys and his room, he's acting like the dream child, I have to ask him every once in awhile why he's being such a good boy! lol His school that he goes to is going excellent, he loves going and it's mostly just him playing and having a snack, but he gets to interact with kids of all ages and different personalities, and I get to have some mommy time with other mothers--which is always a good thing!


Here's what Baby Center is saying what is going on in my belly right now.....

How your baby's growing:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Well that's it on the baby front! ....we can't wait til Spring is here to go for walks and get Owen on his trike, and maybe just maybe a big boy bike with training wheels?? We'll see! I'm very excited to get out there with my boys this Spring!...and to put the trampoline back up! Owen's been bringing up that he's sad that we broke the trampoline, (we just disassembled it!!) but I keep telling him that we will put it all together when it's a little warmer out there...now that the snow is all gone, I hope it stays gone and we get some warmer temperatures out there! I want to see my tulips!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting Selena!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're having a baby? hmmm... I didn't know that. All I know is Owen, Owen, Owen :) tee hee