We just got back from a great visit to Edmonton to see our family! I took Owen and my mom and we had a great time. Owen was on his best behavior, most of the time! But we got to meet baby Desmond, and puppy Harley that are recent new arrivals into our ever growing family. Got to see everyone while we were there, and did some shopping of course! Had a fantabulous time!
In other news...the announcement is officially out now, and we are expecting! Yahhh! I am due March 5, 2010, and everything seems to be fine, so far so good. Lots of morning sickness seems to be finally subsiding. Didn't get sick at all while in Edmonton, but that was too good to be true, because I barely walked into the door at home and it all came back. :( But if that's the least of my worries, I'm good with that! lol So I've changed my blog a little to reflect our growing family, so it's not going to be "all about owen" anymore!
Owen isn't too thrilled to have a baby coming into our house, yet anyways, he seems to change the subject anytime he's asked about the baby, or he hmpppff's and says I'm Owen, not a brother. Alrighty then! hehe So I am sure he'll be thrilled to meet his new baby brother or sister, at first, and then when it's taking up all my time, who knows what will happen :)
Here's a look see of what is happening now with the baby at 15 weeks:




0 comments:
Post a Comment