CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ooopsies...

Warning....don't try this with Owen again please.....hee hee

Yesterday when we were doing the yard clean up for the fall, me and Owen went to go pick the corn, but when we looked at the corn it was all yellow and dried up, so I was mad at myself for not checking on the corn earlier, and said "oh shit the corn is wasted." Then Garth said," watch your language"....and I said, "oh Owen, mommy said a bad word", and then Owen goes to the corn and inspects it and says "schiq" and then I laugh so hard I'm almost crying, because he said it sooo wrong, and it was sooooo hilarious.
Just thought I'd share our faux-pas for the day :), and don't try to get him to say it again, it was only funny once :-P

1 comments:

Auntie Shauna said...

good thing he didn't hear me the other day, in Lauren's room... at least I paid up to the swear jar!!!