CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Little Helper

Owen LOVES helping bring in the garbage cans!  It shocked me that he brought them in one day all by himself!  So cute because he's so small!  


I had to document it so when he is 6 years old and refusing to do it, I can show him that he did it when he was almost 2! :)  mwhaha I love blackmail pictures!!!

You can't even see him in this one!  But he's pulling that garbage can!

And on to the next one!  The only problem with him liking to do this is when we do our walk on garbage day, he seems to want to bring in everyone's garbage cans!  My little helper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a big boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha sooo cute, I love how you can't see him behind the garbage can!!
cp