love the pig snort at the end :) Owen you are tooooooooooo cute
I cannot believe how big he's gotten!!! He is so Cute and Smart!! Miss you guys! -mindy:)
Shawn said all the sounds with him and then when the video ended he waved and said bye bye !!!Good work Owen, Shawns mommy can't make a horse sound so Shawn doesn't know that one !!!
oh and I loved the "MAD" that was almost as funny as when you asked him to say Chrystal!
Wow has he ever grown where has the time gone. What a little cutie Has the Why started yet..Karen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love the pig snort at the end :) Owen you are tooooooooooo cute
I cannot believe how big he's gotten!!! He is so Cute and Smart!! Miss you guys! -mindy:)
Shawn said all the sounds with him and then when the video ended he waved and said bye bye !!!
Good work Owen, Shawns mommy can't make a horse sound so Shawn doesn't know that one !!!
oh and I loved the "MAD" that was almost as funny as when you asked him to say Chrystal!
Wow has he ever grown where has the time gone. What a little cutie Has the Why started yet..
Karen
Post a Comment