Today was the start of Owen practicing writing his name!....with help from mommy. (I know I know, he's probably a little late doing this, but hey, he would rather create things and play than sit down and learn!!!---he's a kid)
I drew out the letters of his name for him to trace...he did pretty darn good for his first time ever trying to write his name! I was so proud of course! I'm also trying to get him to actually draw things rather than just scribble all over the paper. What a fun mom I am I know....hehe but he drew a face today, with a head, eyes, nose and mouth and he even took it further to draw a beard and call him Santa :)...(without instruction from his mommy either! lol)


So this is our new challenge for January 2010! and believe me it's challenging for both of us! He gets so frusterated and I try to stay positive for him so he won't get discouraged!!



2 comments:
Go Owen!!
ummm believe me he is not LATE at writing his name. My dear boy would only put a Z down on the paper when he started school!
Post a Comment