Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Owen did end up being a good boy, so Santa came to our house! I think Owen was pretty excited....but Duncan stole the show once again! He gets sooo excited and wants to help open all the presents and he sniffs out his toys/bones under the tree! So they were "fighting" over presents all morning! lol
Owen opening up his stocking presents from Santa...Duncan watching at first and then diving in to help Owen, he just couldn't be patient! lol
All over and done with for another year :-(

We had to go to Walmart today (Boxing Day...amoungst hundreds of shoppers) to buy some plastic drawer bins to store all his new stuff neatly so mommy doesn't go crazy with all these little pieces everywhere! (on sale for $10 each...we bought 6!! lol)
Another great Christmas was had by one and all! Christmas Eve was spent at Gramma Muller's house for a wonderful dinner there and lots of scratch tickets....I'm saving mine in hopes they'll be big winners! Christmas Day was spent at my parents house opening up many presents, having many laughs, and having a great meal prepared for us and yes we have leftovers from BOTH nights :-) Who could ask for a better Christmas! ...and now for next year with 2 little monkeys wanting presents.
Good grief!



2 comments:
i love you guys!!!
Like everything you do, the blog is awesome, such talent you possess. Sorry to hear about your diabetes, and the chocolates, had I known I would have sent you 1/4 cup of rabbit food (veg's) and 2 oz of baked fish, you know, something delicious that you can eat..lol That little mover and shaker better be worth all you are going through. Take care of yourself favorite niecey and keep the blog going, I love it.
Post a Comment