CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Riverboat Days are here!!!!!

Riverboat Days are a week full of events all thru the town celebrating the founding day of Terrace BC...the parade is what kicks off the fun fulled weekend for me!  


Here is the crew at the parade, minus me in the pic, someone had to  take it :D
Daddy, Owen, Zachary, Auntie Shauna, Owner (I mean Lauren...Owen calls Lauren "Owner"  hee hee she's trained him already!!!)  Uncle Scott and Janice.


Oh there's me! :P

Tractors in Terrace?  YES!! Those tractors were pretty cool :)


Lots of clapping and dancing and eating candy!  Owen had a blast!!  I am so happy that I got to enjoy the parade with him and everyone else!


oh, Owen the dancers are coming...show them your moves.... lol
He would hear the music and get up and dance!  Too cute!  Must have been all that parade candy he was eating!!!


0 comments: