CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi My Name is Selena......

and I'm a Paintaholic


So I've started my mini renovations to liven up the house so it feels "spruced up"....
I started with my MOST hated room in the house (it was #2 hated, #1 was our bedroom before I painted it) so it's moved up to #1 hated now!  It was a nice color blue, but not a nice color for a hallway.  It made it feel cramped and dark and dreary.

Here's the "before" picture:




Here is the color I picked out:  Tart Twist it's called, and if you know me, I'm all about the name of the color.  :D

Aww much brighter and nicer and cleaner and brighter and brighter and I just am in love with it.  What room can I do next?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can come and do Z's room next!! It realllllly needs some paint

Gwen said...

ooh, I love it! It's so happy! And what's not to like about "Tart Twist?"