CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

At Gramma's house!

We spent the afternoon with Gramma today on this nice warm day!

Gramma put Owen right to work carrying rocks!  (just kidding!  It was after a few minutes of playing)

Soooo strong!!!  Putting the rocks in his wagon!!

Watching the fish in Gramma and Papa's pond


Fixing Papa's gnome house.  Owen found a flaw in it, so he's there to fix it!!!!  Papa will be so proud of Owen using the hammer!
This time Owen thought he'd use the wrench instead of the hammer.


Crazy Sprinkler time!  Gramma loved getting wet too!  



Time for a water break!
Duncan had a good time too lounging on the deck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg I love their backyard !!! Thats it I am moving in!
I love the face when he is lifting the rocks sooo funny !!!

Anonymous said...

wow, the yard has changed since I saw it last... must go visit soon, maybe when the currants are ready for picking, haha.