So this is how it all started....We bought Owen a new hockey helmet for a lot of money, and put it on his head......he hated it. He cried and cried. I said, just leave it on him and he'll get used to it, and he did, but here he is with that priceless "feel sorry for me" tear streaming down his cheek.

Here is Mommy and Owen skating!!! I find it easier to skate pushing him in his stroller as I can keep my balance way better holding on to him and not looking like such a clutz!!! As you can see Owen looks entralled to be there! :)

Owen and Daddy skating. Garth carried him around and around and around. His back must be killing him!
A little test on the ice for Owen to see how he likes it...it's too hard for him to keep his balance, so he would just fall down! But it's not like we expected him to be a skating star his first time....the second time he will be though!! We have faith!!! lol

1 comments:
OMG sooo cute !! I can't believe they make skates so small!!
Post a Comment