Owen loved his ride-em dump truck from Gramma and Grampa! It's one of his favorite toys!
Here are my presents from my mom and dad! What a lucky girl I am! This bedroom suite makes me feel like an actual grown up now! I love it sooo much!
Here is the headboard and 2 nightstands! You mean I actually get my OWN alarm clock now?!
Here is the dresser-it will have all my clothes in it! With that gorgeous mirror!
The chest of drawers in the closet, so we could put the dresser where I wanted it to go so it could have the mirror on it! As you can see, still lots of organizing I still have to do! This will have all Garth's clothes in it!




1 comments:
ooh I love your bedroom set !!!
and my living room looks just like yours lol !!
Post a Comment