Why do I do this to myself? I ask myself everytime, it's like I don't learn my own lesson! It seems ever since Owen has turned 4 years old I feel like checking in to the loony bin have had a headache. We go to Walmart a lot, it's really the only place to shop in Terrace for what we need, like one-stop-shop and yes, we go down the toy aisle just to "look". But I always end up taking my screaming/whining/crying 4 year old out of the store yelling at him under my breath as not to cause a scene, like the scene of him yelling "BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THAT MOMMA" is not bad enough. I don't like these 'ferious fours'....I thought it was 'terrible twos' and the hard part would be over. I can't wait to see what the 'fives' bring? ugg
Friday, July 23, 2010
walmart=mommy insanity
It's Walmarts fault for not nailing down those toys. I should sue them for my mental sanity.
Posted by Selena at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment