CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nash, 3 months old!

Nash is an awesome baby....he is now sleeping thru the night (and just cuz I say this, tonight will probably be the worst night in a long time!, so I'm knocking on wood) he usually sleeps now from 830pm til 630am, and then back to sleep after a bum change and some breakfast-til about 730, go back to bed til 1030-11am-ish. CAN I COMPLAIN? nope! :)
He just weighed in yesterday at 14lbs, 2oz, healthy boy!
He's already a charmer though, he smiles constantly, unlike Owen. Owen still isn't a smiley kid, but Nash smiles at all the baby talk and when I dance...hmmm, maybe I'm embarassing him already? or maybe just entertaining him? lol I do catch the occasion dimple when he smiles big enough...I told him already, if he comes with a dimple I won't be able to say no to him!
I have to say, being a mother of 2 is not so bad! I have the best helper in the world named Owen! He is always right there picking outfits for Nash, helping get burp cloths, wanting to hold him, and he chats with him and plays with him, and Nash soaks it all in, Owen gets the most smiles from Nash! :)))) I LOVE watching this brotherly love evolve, it's fantastic! It's great, and yes it's hard, but being a mother is the hardest job of all, but there are moments in a bad day when I just laugh because Owen's being silly or says something hilarious, that usually makes up for all the naughty behaviour!

....but really, look at these 2...I can't stay mad at them for too long....not with those big blues!.....


Nash is 1/2 rolling over....(and yes, he's on the kitchen counter! haha, and he won't be there without supervision anymore, now that he can roll like that!!) why can't he stay imobile for a little while longer?

Irresistable!!!!


MY BOYS!!!

0 comments: