CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

happy halloween!

our pumpkins were so cute! I thought I'd better get off the couch that day and carve pumpkins with my little man....I may not feel very well, but I can't ruin Halloween for Owen! So the first one, I told Owen I was going to make a spoooooky one eyed monster, so when I was done, I asked what I should make the next one...Owen responded by "a smiley face". Ok...so I made the next one smiley! (even though they're both happy pumpkins!)


Now onto the costume...which I loved!...thanks auntie Debby! Owen was so comfy in his costume, he didn't mind wearing it at all!
going to the neighbors for Halloween goodies! He went to 5 houses and got quite a lot of candy in his trick or treat bag! I was pretty impressed we didn't have to go far for a lot of loot!
Everyone thought he looked pretty adorable....how can we blame them though-he was!
Back at home to give out candies from our house. Not many kids...maybe a total of 30 by the end of the night...Owen was funny at the door giving out candies, because he would open the door and go...."aaaahhhh" (like he was scared) at every single trick or treater when he would give them their can of coke....he was so funny....

0 comments: