CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playdoh fun!

I think I have more fun than anyone with Playdoh!  And for my birthday, I would like an Octopus Playdoh activity kit....oh did I say my birthday?  I meant Owen wants this for HIS birthday    tee hee  ;D

(Note, the pics are very yellow, because I didn't have the flash on on my new camera, but I'm still learning!)


Owen sure like to play with it though, even though he couldn't shape it yet, but Playdoh is such a good craft for kids, he enjoyed it so much!  He would mix up the color (gasp!) and be so proud of himself, so I had to let it go and just let him be creative!  It's a learning process for me too...to let go and just let him be!




Terrace is HockeyVille 2009...here's my Playdoh Hockey man that I'm pretty proud of, that I was going to save, but the next day he was all dried up!  But at least I have the pictures to prove that I did make him :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Mommy definetly had more fun then Owen lol !!
nice job on the hockey player !

Anonymous said...

LOL Mommy definetly had more fun then Owen lol !!
nice job on the hockey player !