CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Wonderland!


Owen helped mommy shovel the driveway tonight!!!  He was so good and he was just standing around waiting for the snowplow .... I told him he might be waiting for a long time!!!!   He never did get to see it go past tonight :(  



He would shovel a little bit of snow into his shovel and then eat it out of it!  ha ha I thought it was the funniest thing I couldn't stop him!  Later in the year it will be gross with dirt and dog pee, but the first snowfall is fresh and free of any grossness!!  So I let him eat away! :)

Posing in the snow for mommy!!!!


1 comments:

justme said...

Love him licking the snow out of the shovel lol !!
me and Gary were laughing we thought it was too cute !