CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

C'est La Vie!


We had a picnic at the beach today!  Owen was in awe of the sand in his toes!  He kept touching his feet trying to get the sand off them!  Then he found the water!  He was so funny at the lake!  He loved just throwing the sand in the water!  Then he'd go in the water and run back out, because it was a little cold!

Here he is throwing the sand back in the water!
Trying to dump the water and sand on mommy!!!

After playing in the water and sand, we had some lunch!  Owen taking a BIG bite out of his ham bun!  What a great afternoon we had just the 2 of us!  I enjoyed myself thoroughly--and I think Owen had a fantastic time too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww what a wonderful day you must have had!!! Cherish these moments!

justme said...

I swear you post these just to tease me....that is such a gorgeous background....your just trying to get me to visit canada lol!!!
Owen looked so cute in his hat !