CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Words of Wisdom-dance

Owen loves the potty!  He goes on it all the time now!!  Yesterday he went on it 10 times!  It was so cute and a little much!  He would tell me peepee and we would run to the potty and he would sit down and pee a tiny little bit and we would do the good job dance and pour the pee into the toilet and flush and then high five and he's just so proud of himself!  Then I would put the diaper back on him and pull up his pants and we would leave the potty room.  2 seconds later, Owen runs up to me, "pee pee" he would say, so we would do the whole thing over again...and he's pee again!  And we'd do it all over again, because peeing in the potty is a very good thing!  So we would do our little potty ritual.  Once all done, again he would say to me  "peepee" and run to the bathroom...and again he would have to go pee.  Yesterday this happened 5 times in a row! haha  So later that afternoon I took his diaper off and his pants and let him run free and told him if he has to go pee tell mommy.  Then he comes finds me and says peepee and we run to where he peed on the carpet.  hmmmmm.  So out comes the rag and the carpet cleaners.   


Owen has learned a new body part and how to say it...elbow.   I showed him where his elbow was yesterday and he repeated the word just like that right back at me.  He's coming along very very well on his words.  I have counted approx 50- 60 words now!  Not all are understandable to the rest of the world, but I understand them and that counts for something :)  (buttons=bah)
But the word elbow comes out perfectly!  He's been such a mimic with words and actions!  And he always invites me to dance.  Yesterday I was doing the dishes and he comes running in and says dance dance (=dan, dan) so I go in and we dance away!  It was so cute for him to want to dance with his old mother!!!! haha  It won't last long I realize so I have to take advantage of every dance offer!!!!!!!

Well that's your update until next time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun fun age :) the acting crazy part is the best part of being a momma :)

Muller said...

I'm still waiting for him to shoot the puck....