CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Potty Time!

So on my birthday, which was the best day ever I have to say.  Owen topped the night off after dinner by saying PeePee, PeePee, PeePee.  And I thought ok, anytime he says that I'll put him on the potty, so we ran to the potty and I put him on AND he peed!  He was so proud of himself!  Pointing to his pee in the potty and I was giving him high fives and it was just great!  So here is Owen on his potty (after he had his pee of course) 


heehee  Thought I'd take a pic of the actual pee for all your non-believers out there, if any!  haha  Here's the proof he's did peepee in the potty!  Even though he hasn't done it since!  
He loves his potty though!  He loves closing the lid when he's "done"!!!   He does try to take it to play with in the living room, but that's a no-no for sure!  Potty has to stay in the bathroom!

1 comments:

justme said...

YAY Owen you big boy !!!!!!!!!!!1