The first day we brought Owen home from the hospital, it was the best! Duncan had his nose at him kissing him already! It was love at first sight! Any noise or movement Duncan ran to the infant carrier to check on Owen! It was like he was waiting for him to get up and play with him! It's getting me all choked up just thinking about it!!!

This year he was a little more active, but Mommy had to go to work! But he's still too young to go out trick or treating! And like he needs any sugar anyways!!! haha


Now he's running around the yard kicking and throwing leaves!!! What a difference a year can make!
Just wanted to share those with you! These years with Owen are going by too quickly!
He is turning out to be a huge helper! When I tell him to put his coat away, off to his room he goes with it, he puts it in his laundry hamper, so cute, but it's in his room! He loves picking up tiny morsels from the floor and run to the garbage and wait for someone to open up the cupboard door for him to put it in the garbage! He helped me put away Duncan's canned food and the rest of the groceries! He's a little clean-freak! haha





1 comments:
I love this blog !!! I like it so much I might have to copy you!
I love the two pics of fall its crazy how much he has changed and grown in a year !!
Post a Comment