Playing Tug-A-War with Duncan with Owen's sock! Owen thought this was the funniest thing, and they were actually playing with the sock! So cute!!! Being a Monkey again, and climbing in things on this day....in his shelf that Grampa built!
So cool he HAD to wear his shades today...even though it was pouring rain outside! He just looked so cute in them, had to take a picture! This was him all ready to go to the store with his daddy this morning!
Tonight at dinnertime, again he would not eat his meat, this time, Ribs, so I let him eat the meat right off the bone, and to my suprise, it worked, he looked like a caveman doing it, but at least he ate the meat!
And that was our week this week! Adventureousum as every week!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
A Week in the Life of Owen:
Posted by Selena at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks like such a man in the first rib pic !!
Love all the pics, and what a beautufil shelf your dad made wow !
I promise I can spell beautiful ! I must be overtired !
He is so related to my son... look at him gnaw on that bone.
Post a Comment