You would think it was Spring in this household with me getting rid of the old and cleaning in places that I have only thought about! The downstairs closet is the "junk" closet. Things we don't need out in our living areas. This closet was getting so bad that there were broken frames in that I would just chuck in there and close the door. I literally could not see the floor. Not even joking. Owen's clothes that he had outgrown were in bags everywhere, clothes for when he's 2 and 3 years old were just in big heaps. Well I have finally got it to a manageable control! It's still not SO neat and tidy, but that would prove to be too impossible for such a small space to store our possessions that we do not want to throw away. 3 garbage bags to the dump (with the broken glass frame finally) Boxes of organized clothes for Owen. And one garbage bag of clothes awaiting it's box! (have to buy the box of diapers first!!!)
All in all, it took me over 2 whole hours to get this mini-project done, and boy do I feel great. I can't stop going to take a look at my hard work, so thought I would share my pics with you. I wish I would have taken a before shot, but you wouldn't want to see it anyways, and I wouldn't want to share it with you. It looked like my bedroom used to look when I lived at home with my parents!! :)
Monday, September 17, 2007
Fall Cleaning
Posted by Selena at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment